Sunday, September 16, 2012

New Beginnings.

Well here we are. 

Although I am an avid reader of personal style blogs, I am new at this so hang in there with me guys.

My name is Aisha & welcome to Stellar Piece. You're probably thinking "What the hell is Stellar Piece supposed to mean?", and honestly I couldn't even tell you. It's one of those random things that no one will ever really understand (ex: meaning of life). But honestly, I liked the name because it is a phrase that could potentially describe some of the many things that you might find on my blog. For example, 'stellar piece of food', 'stellar piece of clothing',.....'stellar piece of assss'.

  Okay well now that I've got that out of my system, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm freshly 20 years old and I reside in Florida. I am currently a Junior at The University of South Florida studying Advertising. My passions include shopping, writing, Netflix, eating, reading, and probably eating again. You'll be able to find a plethora of things on this blog including outfit posts, tips on styling, budgeting tips, college tips, food appreciation posts, nail polish reviews, film & tv reviews and probably a lot more. You should know off the bat that I have yet to purchase a fancy camera so I'll be winging it with my iPhone and my tiny Canon camera for now but if I stick with this blog, I will probably invest in something a bit more legit in the future. 

I am really looking forward to documenting my style through this blog & I really hope you enjoy my weird sense of humor.

 Love, Aisha 

PS: Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment