Saturday, June 22, 2013

New Beginnings Deux

Hey Stellar Piece Readers,

I'm sure you have noticed that I've taken quite the leave of absence since my last post in November. Unfortunately, a hectic school schedule & full-time blogging don't really go hand-in-hand but I'm pleased to say that Stellar Piece is back & equipped with a brand new addition, Jake Pflum. Jake & I have been together for about 9 months now & since we spend mostly all of our time together, we figured that it would be a smooth move to make Stellar Piece a joint venture. We both have a passion for writing, eating, watching films, shopping, taking photographs & drinking wildly over-priced tea and coffee. Inspired by Naomi & Josh Davis of Love Taza, this blog will feature a little bit of everything & will give readers an insight into all of the fun that Jake & I experience as a couple.


I hope that you will all enjoy the new changes at Stellar Piece. Thanks for reading!

Love,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment