Saturday, March 8, 2014

3.0




When I first started Stellar Piece back in September of 2012, I had just transferred to USF & I was a single gal simply looking for a hobby. It grew into much more when I got into a relationship, it became a shared hobby & a scrapbook of all the memories that I wanted to save. Now it's just me again & I want to continue documenting the trials and tribulations that come along with being 21 & trying to find yourself in this crazy world. 

As tempting as it's been to wallow lately, I decided that I'm just going to stay busy & continue living my life to the fullest instead. Stellar Piece has been a huge part of my life for a while now & I am not about to just let that go. Since I recently got my very own Nikon, I decided that it would be silly to not continue documenting all of my adventures here, especially because I have so many exciting events coming up in my life. I'm graduating from college in May (holy crap), moving to NYC for the summer while I intern with CollegeFashionista (what? insane) & along the way I'll be trying to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life (let's not talk about that right now). All I know is that the future is bright and I want to keep writing, taking photos & sharing all of my ups and downs right here.

So for all of you who want to stick around with me & SP, we'd love to have you.

Love,
A


Details: Sweater: Urban Outfitters // Pants: Urban Outfitters // Necklace: H&M // Boots: somewhere in Hong Kong

1 comment:

  1. You are so refreshing and inspirational. I look forward to many more of your interesting posts! Definitely sticking around :) x

    ReplyDelete