Saturday, March 1, 2014

The End
























Something that I've come to learn in life is that the very best things have expiration dates: ice cream, croissants, strawberries, Breaking Bad and unfortunately relationships too. With a heavy heart, we have to close this chapter of our life. I had to address this because this journey has been one of the craziest, most exciting, heartbreaking and eye-opening adventures of my life & we've also gotten the chance to share it with everyone that we love. 

It is extremely hard to say goodbye to the person who has become my best friend and taught me so much about what is important in life. Sometimes in a relationship, it can be easy to become selfish and take advantage of the good in other people. It can be easy to lose sight of what is important and what actually matters by getting so caught up in the little things.

Both of our lives are changing in so many ways, pulling us in many different directions. We are both excited for what the future holds, even if we don't get to experience it together. I am forever going to hold this love in my heart because it was like nothing I've ever experienced before and I am so grateful to have had it at all. I am going to try to be positive and grow in ways that I need to. The future is bright for both of us.


Thank you, J. I know that deep down you've made me a better person.



Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment