Friday, February 21, 2014

Insta Luv









J & I both love a good selfie and we try to capture our little moments as often as we can. Although I love all of the fancy photos that J & I take on our Nikons, some of my favorite shots are the random ones that we've taken on our iPhones. It's nice to know that even if we decide not to bring our DSLRs out & about with us, we still have a way to take our memories with us. 

We both love Instagram too because it serves as a little album of our favorite adventures. We often use it to reference things that have happened & it's comforting to know that it will be impossible for us to forget all of the amazing things that we've done together. Just the other day, I was looking back through my photos and went all the way back to a selfie that I took on the very day that we first met. That was 74 weeks ago. 74 WEEKS, people. That is nothing to sneeze at. To this day, my fondness for this human just continues to grow with every second that passes & every snapshot that we take.

Thanks for making memories with me everyday, J. You're the coolest.

Love,
A

*ps: follow us on Instagram: 
@aishahatter // @jakepflum

No comments:

Post a Comment