Monday, June 23, 2014

Say Yes More Than No



I feel like positivity is everything. It's tiring to be around negative people & I genuinely feel like if you put good vibes out into the world that good things tend to happen. 

I'm feeling awfully adventurous this summer. While I'm a generally outgoing person, I feel like it's very tempting for me to take the backseat on things sometimes. I want to start saying yes more than no more often. I mean, if someone asks me to kill someone then of course the answer will have to be no, but you get the point. Sometimes it's necessary to take risks & have adventures, especially while we're young. Feel comfortable with feeling uncomfortable. I think it's something that we're all going to have to deal with for the rest of time, so we might as well embrace it. 

Love,
A

Details: slip dress: Forever 21 // top: American Apparel //  
sunnies: BCBG // shoes: Deena & Ozzy // 
wallet: Anthropologie // photos: Kali Concepcion

No comments:

Post a Comment