Thursday, June 26, 2014

CollegeFashionista x Beats by Dre



Last week, CollegeFashionista was cool enough to ask Anna, Katie & I to take some photos for a collab that they are doing with Beats by Dre. I personally never thought that I was cool enough to ever wear a pair of Beats but when CF gave us all our pair, I couldn't resist. Now I've been wearing them everywhere & I can't get enough of them. Here's a few of my favorite shots from the shoot which ended up reminding me of a modern day Clueless & I felt like Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" should have been playing the entire time.

Speaking of soundtracks, we were also asked to curate a little list of our 5 favorite songs of the summer for the article but I added a playlist below with a few more songs that I can't get enough of lately ft. The Orwells, The Ramones, TLC, Devo, Mac Demarco, Made Violent + more.

Love,
A

Details: top: Forever 21 // skirt: H&M //  
sunnies: BCBG // shoes: Urban Outfitters // 
tech: Beats by Dre Solo 2 & Nikon D3200 //
 


No comments:

Post a Comment