Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Varisty Blues



I love mixing girly pieces with menswear inspired ones. When I spotted this varsity jacket at H&M, I totally fell in love. It added a little boyish structure to my flouncy, floral dress & sparkly Zara shoes. I was throwing off some major '50s vibes in my favorite cat-eyed sunnies, too.

Today seemed like the longest day ever. I must have written & responded to, like, a million e-mails. I got a paper cut. I was tired, but it's still exactly what I want to be doing though. Not everyday is the most exciting day ever. Some days I just want to lay in bed, listen to music & eat mochi ice cream or just walk around aimlessly, staring up at buildings & taking pictures of everything. But I feel like so many cool things have been happening to me lately because of how positive I feel most of the time. I love being busy. I never thought that I'd be someone to say that out loud, but it's true. I'm fast paced at heart & this place knows just how to keep me on my toes.

Love,
A
 
Details: jacket: H&M // romper: Pacsun //  
sunnies: BCBG // shoes: Zara // 
bag: Gucci // tech: Nikon + iPhone
// photos: Kali Concepcion

No comments:

Post a Comment