Saturday, June 14, 2014

Rompin' Around













I live for weekends around here. Last weekend, I ventured to Brooklyn with Kali & Madi to get wristbands for The Orwell's in-store show at Rough Trade. After we bought our records, we shared sliders & had some drinks. We walked through McCarren Park. I genuinely felt like we were in an episode of GIRLS. I mean, look at my outfit for god's sake. I definitely think it's something Lena Dunham would put Hannah in. Although I might be throwing off some serious giant toddler vibes in it, that jumpsuit is the coziest thing in the world.

I'm going to stop insulting my own fashion choices for a second &  can we talk about the view from Bushwick's Inlet Park? Uhh, am I living in a Woody Allen movie? I felt like some kind of New York themed playlist should have been blaring in the background as I was standing on that rock. It for sure would have started with "Empire State of Mind" by Jay-Z, only because I detest it so much.

Love,
A

Details: jumpsuit: Urban Outfitters // hat: Forever 21 //  
sunnies: BCBG // sandals: Urban Outfitters // jewelry: Madewell 
// photos: Kali Concepcion

No comments:

Post a Comment