Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Black & Blue






So, I'm finally getting the hang of this whole NYC thing. I've finally established a little routine. I can kind of get around without being glued to some kind of app that tells me every single turn to make. I've ventured to Brooklyn & back a few times. I've officially been to some shows, including The Orwell's who I caught at two different venues last night. I really don't think I'll ever tire of them. I've gotten into some interesting situations. I'm seriously loving every second in this city. There's never a dull moment.

I've been doing everything that I set out to do here & it's honestly an amazing feeling. I love all of the people that I've met so far. I love my internships. I love where I'm living. The only thing I don't love is when I get caught in the rain without an umbrella & I'm carrying a million things. But honestly, the weather has been gorgeous for the most part. The other day, my new friend & fellow CollegeFashionista intern, Kali, took some photos of me on her fancy nancy camera. I've been living in rompers & sandals this summer. Also, lately, my color of choice for the summer has been black. Let me tell you, black clothes + sun + concrete = gross sweaty mess. I desperately need some color up in here.

Love,
A
 
Details: romper: Pacsun // jacket: Levi's // sunnies: Free People

sandals: Zara // jewelry: Madewell // 
 lips: NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Luxembourg
// photos: Kali Concepcion

No comments:

Post a Comment