Monday, September 17, 2012

Top 5 Current Faves

1. Cropped boyish hair & equally boyish outfits.
There is nothing like a beautiful girl who emanates femininity behind cropped hair and menswear (I rhyme on the side). I am forever wishing that I was ballsy enough (and had the bone structure) to pull of boy short hair. Oh, the woes of having chubby chipmunk cheeks. Maybe one day...

2. The Lovely Miss Cara Delevingne

There is just something wonderfully spectacular about Cara. She really stood out to me while I was keeping up with different shows this season. I absolutely loved her looks for Jason Wu and Marc Jacobs. There is something super quirky and crazy about her. I think it's extremely charming how she doesn't seem to take herself too seriously. We were born on the same day of the same year (August 12th, 1992) as well. So she's like my more beautiful, more amazing counterpart.

Also, homegirl invited Harry Styles to watch her at the Burberry show. 

Mmm, on a side note, Aaron Paul looks like such a babe *.*

3. My Dylana + Natalie Suarez x Modern Vice JETT Boots
The fact that I honestly fell in love with these boots the minute I laid eyes on them + my growing adoration of Natalie Suarez made the purchase of these JETT's a no brainer. They are the most amazing boots I currently own. They honestly go with pretty much everything, from baby doll dresses to skinnies to high waisted shorts. I can't wait until Fall and Winter (or lack there of here in Florida) because I am going to be wearing these babies every damn day.

Here are a few photos I snapped on Instagram of me & my JETT's:

 4. Leandra Medine of The Man Repeller


It is almost insane how much I look up to this woman. I swear everything that she puts on her body and everything that comes out of her mouth is pure gold. I can really relate to her 'man repelling' outfit choices. I love her writing and I also love her weird attitude. I love that she calls lots of bracelets 'arm parties' and/or 'arm soirees'. I'll forever be a Man Repeller groupie.

5. Oversized Denim Shirts
My dad lives in Hong Kong and I begged him to send me a few of his older denim shirts and this is my favorite of the things that he sent me. It's a Levi's black denim shirt and I wore it today with some teeny tiny shorts underneath so that I wouldn't flash anyone at school. I paired it with some leopard flats that I bought the last time I was in HK. All in all, the entire ensemble was a homage to Hong Kong (missing you).

Love,

Aisha

Photos: TheSartorialist//NatalieOffDuty//TheManRepeller//Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment